Do you know how to apply online for PF Draw? : Employees’ Provident Fund Organization or EPFO is a nodal organization that oversees the Employees Provident Fund contribution. According to data provided by its web site epfindia.gov.in, it now allows employees of 20 or more individuals’ organizations to receive partial or full funding from PF Corpus under certain conditions.
Now, PF subscribers can apply for the Advance Draw with memo.epfindia.gov.in EPFO Unified Portal. It will then be sent to your employer for approval of your application. Once approved, your PF money will be credited to your account. You don’t have to wait too long. Your money joins your hand in just 10 days.
10 Things You Need To Know To Get Draw With EPF
1. The EPFFO states that if the money is to be partially withdrawn from the EPF account, the main reasons for home purchase/construction, loan repayment, non-payment for two months, self/daughter / son/brother’s marriage, medical treatment of family members, etc.
2. Subscribers must have an active Universal Account Number or UAN to apply for EPF online. This is included in the employee’s monthly salary slip.
3. UAN KYC (Know Your Customers) – Verify by providing Aadhaar, Permanent Account Number (PAN), and Bank Account details, the EPFO web site states.
4. The mobile number used to activate the UAN number must also be active.
5. Subscribers must log in to the EPFO Unified Portal using the UAN and Password to make an EPF With Drawal Claim.
6. Users need to select the claim under the Online Service Section.
7. In the claim application, the subscriber has to enter the last four numbers of the bank account and click on Procedure for Online Claim.
8. In the New tab, subscribers must fill in the EPF claim details, including address, the reason for drawing money, and so on. The scan copy of the passbook and the checkbook should be uploaded.
9. Once the user has filled in these details, the OTP or One Time Password will come up with the mobile number registered on your Aadhaar card.
10. Once the claim application has been submitted it will be sent to the employer for approval by the EPFO web site.