Most corporations have given their employees a work-from-home because of Mahamari Corona. Video conference ops are very convenient for employees to meet and interact with their colleagues. Among them, Zoom App is the loudest and most popular. However, Jio has introduced the GeoMite Video Calling App to zoom in and out.
When employees / students make a video call from home, there may be no adverse weather at home. Background at home may not be great for video calling. To correct this clutter, the option to change the zoom background is included. Geometry also offers the option to change the background.
In Zoom App you can use any photo / image on your computer as background. In Geo Meet App it is possible to change the background of the setting through the use of camera source. Similarly, how to change the background when calling a video is covered in this article.
How to Change the Background in the Geo Meet App
- Download the Snap Camera app from your window 10 or snapcamera.snapchat.com on macOS.
- After installing the snap camera, open the app.
- Select the desired background in the search box by searching under lenses.
- Keep the snap camera running in the background.
- Open the geometry and start the meeting.
- Go to the settings in the Geometry app on PC or Mac and select the default web camera instead of the snap camera under video
- Changing the video source now allows you to broadcast the snap camera output output, which includes the background
Do this to change the background in the Zoom Op
- Open the Zoom app and click on your profile in the top right of the app.
- Then click Settings menu.
- Click on the Virtual Background option in the menu on your left.
- Then select one of the default background options provided by Zoom. And click on it. Changes automatically.
- You can also upload an image of your choice in the background. Go to the Virtual Background option and select the Virtual Background and click on the plus icon.
- Now, a box will appear where you upload your image of choice. Once you upload the image, it will appear alongside the other wallpaper provided by Zoom.
To change the background image of a zoom video call:
- Open the Zoom app and join the Meeting / Meeting.
- Then for the menu option, tap on the three dots found in the lower right of the app.
- Then tap on Virtual Background option.
- Then select one of the zoom default images or upload your own photo.