Do you know how to convert PDF to Excel file? : Nowadays digital document is very important. It is very important to have a PDF document of your certificates and documents that contain important information. However, editing tables in a PDF document is not always easy.
So if you need to extract a table in a PDF document or get some text in a spreadsheet format, it is always best to convert that PDF into a .xlsx file or Excel document.
Yes, it is not easy to set a table with numeric digits in a PDF type document. Sometimes it is best to convert the PDF to an Excel document. This will make it possible to store your numbers numbers in a nice sample file. So how to convert a PDF file into an Excel document.
Currently there are several ways to convert PDF file to Excel document, which can be easily converted online. The first method we are describing is now completely free. Works on all major operating systems including Windows 10, MacOS, Android and iOS.
By using this method, you do not need to download any third party application on your device. Follow the steps below.
- Visit Ilovepdf.com and select PDF to Excel.
- Click the PDF File option to select the PDF in your device. Once selected, press Select.
- After uploading the file, press Convert to EXCEL.
- Then press Download Excel to shave the converted Excel document in your device.
- Apart from this website, you can visit SmallPDF.com, PDF2G or HipDF.com to convert PDF to Excel.
How to convert PDF to Excel on Android, iPhone
Here’s how to convert PDF to Excel on your iOS or Android device. You will need to download a third party app for this and it will only work if you have an active internet connection on your device. Follow these steps to find out how.
- Download Excel Converter pdf from the App Store via Airslaught.
- After installing the app, open it on your iPhone and load the PDF you want to convert to Excel.
- After selecting the file, press Transition in the upper right> Wait for a few seconds.
- Your new spreadsheet is now downloaded to your iPhone. You can access and edit it in Microsoft Excel or Numbers.
- Similarly, if you’ve got an Android phone, open the app and load the PDF you want to convert to Excel.
- After selecting the file, press conversion on the top right> Wait for a few seconds and then tap Download.
- The new file will now be saved in your phone’s internal storage. You can use it to access a compatible app like Microsoft Excel.
How to convert PDF file to offline excel
Now you can convert from PDF to Excel file, not only online but also in the offline. If you don’t mind subscribing for Adobe Acrobat DC, this will allow you to easily convert any PDF to Excel offline. For this you need to follow these steps.
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Go to Tools> Export Export PDF.
- Click Conversion and select the spreadsheet as your export format.
- Next, click Export to save the new file in Excel format.