Do you know how to reduce PDF file size : Nowadays, digital documents have become a top priority. It is best to digitize your documents and store them in PDF file format. It is also important to look at the size and the size of your document in PDF format.
Many government websites have this PDF file size restriction, which does not allow you to upload PDFs with a file size greater than the specified limit.
Yes, the PDF document you upload to government websites sometimes has to be the same size as the restriction. Some people may not know how to reduce PDF size in such a situation.
There is an opportunity to compress the PDF and reduce its file size. So how to reduce PDF size? How to do it? Read some of the best ways to reduce the size of PDF files in this article.
How to Reduce PDF File Size Online?
You don’t have to worry if you have a size issue when you upload a PDF document that you have available on any government website. This is because there are opportunities to reduce PDF file sizes to suit your needs. Excellent opportunities to reduce PDF size on Windows 10, MacOS, Android and iOS. But if it doesn’t, you have to follow a few steps.
- Visit Ilovepdf.com and press the compress pdf.
- On the next page, tap the PDF file> Make your choice> Tap Select.
- After that, select the lower size level according to your preference and tap the compressed PDF.
- On the next page, download and download the compressed PDF to save the file to your device.
How to Reduce PDF File Size on Mac
If you have a Mac, you don’t need an online website or any third application to reduce the size of PDF files. Instead, Mac users can resize PDFs offline locally. Follow the steps below to reduce the size of the PDF file on a Mac.
- Preview open the pdf file you want to resize
- After the file is loaded, click File> Click Export.
- Then change the Quartz filter to reduce the file size.
- Now press the Save button to continue and save the PDF file to a smaller size on your system.
How to Reduce PDF File Size in Windows 10
There are many applications offline the size of PDF files. It is one of the 4 dots free PDF compressor. It will be available on Windows 10. Follow the steps below to find out how to reduce the PDF size.
- Install 4 Dots Free PDF App to compress PDF size on Windows 10.
- Open the application and click on the add file to add the pdf you want to compress. Find and select PDF> Open.
- Then select how much you want to compress your PDF file quality.
- After this, resize the PDF file. Save the PDF file on your Windows 10 computer.