How To Change The Name Of Icons On Android Home Screen: The importance of Android in mobile operating systems. The Android operating system has many features that make it easy and user friendly compared to other operating systems. Because of the unlimited features offered to consumers, the Android system is dominating the mobile world today.
If you are an Android user, when you install any new app, a new icon will be created on the mobile for the app. It will automatically appear on the home screen as the default icon and name. Needless to say, the Op icon plays a very important role for entry into the App. But are you aware that you can change the name of this op icon or the optional icon of your choice?
Yes, you have the option to change the name of the app icon available on the home screen of the Android phone. But this is only possible with the help of another app. Read More.
Here are some easy ways to easily change the app icon without following any in-depth rules.
1. Use Quick Shortcut Maker
As the name suggests, QuickShotMaker helps users create shortcuts for apps installed on the computer. So, what are the steps to follow?
- First Download Quick Shortcut Maker on your Android Phone.
- Once it is installed, you will be able to see the list installed on your phone.
- Tap on the app where you want to change the name.
- All the information on this op will be displayed on your device and you will be given the option to change the label.
- After that, the pop up will come up and you will have to change the name of the app you want to change.
- Now you have the option of creating an option on your device to create an optional shortcut. Once this step is completed, you need to set the ranking in the App Drawer.
Now all the procedure is over and a specific op will appear on the home screen with the name you changed.
2. Use the Nova Launcher
Nova Launcher is a highly functional and highly customizable launcher op. It offers many features for customers. It also includes an icon name change and icon customization. So let’s know what steps to follow.
- Download the Nova Launcher.
- Select Back up screen will appear. Tap on the Next button to continue.
- You are requested to choose a preset. Choose a dark or light theme to continue.
- You will be asked to select a drawer style. Select and proceed as a rule.
- After fixing Nova Launcher on Android phone, go to Home Screen. Select the icon of the app you want to change and long press on it.
- You will notice three options: Remote, Edit, and App Info. Tap the Edit option to continue the process.
- You are requested to change the name of the icon. Select a name that you think is appropriate.
Finished here. You have changed the name of the icon through a simple process. Similarly, there are many options available for icon rename. But here we have explained to you two simple ops.