how to change the UPI PIN? : Currently, people are increasingly turning to online services, including Google Pay, Phone Pay and PayTM apps on the user’s smartphone. Through these apps, the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) interface is increasingly used for recharge, money transfer and bill payment. These apps are simple and secure. But pay attention to the password / PIN content of the apps.
Yes, current digital payment usage is high, making it more convenient for cash transfers, bill payments, insurance payments, etc. during the current lockdown. Users will still have a bank account linked to these apps and a UPI pin will be created for security.
There is no replacing the initially created UPI PIN. But from a secure perspective it is necessary to change the UPI PIN frequently. So read on to learn how to change the UPI PIN in Google Pay, Phone Pay, and PayTM App.
Phone Pay – Do this to change the UPI PIN
* Open PhonePay on your smartphone.
* Tap on the three bars icon given in the top right corner of the screen.
* Then the menu opens. Then proceed to the ‘Bank Accounts’ section.
* Then select the bank account you want to change the UPI PIN.
* Then enter the last six digits and expiration date of your debit / ATM card.
* Enter the OTP (One Time Password) you receive from your bank
* Click the Submit button.
Do this to change the Google Pay-UPI PIN
* Open Google Pay App on your Smart phone.
* Tap your photo that appears in the upper left corner of the screen.
* Then click on ‘Bank Account’.
* Choose the bank account you want to edit.
* Tap More’ and then Choose ‘Change UPI Pin’.
* Create a new UPI PIN.
* Re-enter the same UPI pin.
To change Paytm-UPI PIN
* Open Paytm App on your phone.
* Click on the profile icon (right next to your name) in the upper left corner of the screen.
* Scroll down and tap ‘Settings’.
* Four options are displayed on the screen, tap ‘Payment Setting’.
* Tick on ‘Saved Payment Details’ under Payment Setting.
* Click on the bank account you want to change the UPI PIN.
* Tap ‘Create New UPI PIN’.
* Put the last 6 digits of your card and expiration date.
* Click Continue.
ALSO READ : Be aware of banking scams on WhatsApp