How to Delete Bulk post in Facebook : Facebook has always been the largest user of social networking sites and has the largest number of users. The company has implemented many new features for the convenience of its users and also added security for users’ personal information. Gives users the option to delete fostered posts in their FB account.
Yes, Facebook is the best platform for users to post photos, videos and links. You can also delete posts previously fostered on FB’s Timeline. This option allows users to delete old posts from bulk / whole posts from the FB Timeline.
Follow these steps to delete Facebook posts in bulk
- Open the Facebook app on iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Go to the FB profile page. Tap your profile photo at the top left of the app’s home screen.
- Tap the “Go to Activity Log” button after tapping the profile page. Then tap on the hamburger menu and then tap “Activity Log”.
- Then tap on “Manage Activity” and then select “Your Posts”.
- Multiple Fast Delete option appears. Users are able to select multiple posts by filtering by category, date, or people. You can select and remove more posts using these options.
Do this to clear FB history
- Open a Facebook account and select the three striped menu on the right.
- Select Settings and Privacy option.
- Then press the Settings option.
- Then the page opens, scroll> Off Facebook activity.
- Then click the Off Facebook Activity option, which will show you the sites you have visited.
- There is also a clear history option.
- Then a window opens and clicks on the Clear History button.