How To Delete Google Maps History Automatic: If you do not configure Google Maps correctly, you will be walking, driving, or going anywhere in the world and all your descriptive log will be saved automatically.
This lets you know where and when you are. Next, see how to delete it automatically.
Google has been saving your entire travel or travel data on its servers for years. This has resulted in billions of users’ travel logging in to Google’s home server. Therefore, Google has introduced a feature that automatically deletes your saved date every 18 months or every 3 months. Anything older than that will be automatically deleted.
Follow the next process to delete the log automatically.
- Google Maps Open on iPhone or Android, Audi.
- Tap the menu bar at the top left of the app.
- Select “Your Timeline”.
- Tap the 3 dots on the right side corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings and Privacy”.
- Select “Automatically delete location history”.
- Change to “Keep for 18 Months” or “Keep for 3 Months” from the “Keep Until I Delete Manual” option.
It is a good idea to delete the log every 3 months. There are no more reasons to save your history for longer than that, however, you can choose 18 months if you’re right. Now, an older log will be deleted automatically than the time you set it.