How To Set Fingerprint Lock For WhatsApp Chat! : The popular messaging app ‘WhatsApp‘ has already introduced several features for user account privacy. Among them is the addition of the Fingerprint Lock feature in the latest update version, which adds greater security to the user’s WhatsApp account. This option is available for both Android phone and iPhone users.
Yes, Facebook-owned WhatsApp has seen many update versions, and the latest new update version has the option of fingerprint lock. This option enables users to lock WhatsApp chat. Similarly learn how to activate WhatsApp’s Fingerprint Lock feature and other lock features.
The new Fingerprint Lock option, included in the new WhatsApp update, is available to both Android and iOS users, further supporting Privacy. Users can use this feature for WhatsApp chat using this feature, which will be the key to the lock of their WhatsApp chat.
High-end Apple iPhones have a number of advanced lock features, including Touch ID and Face ID. More features are available in WhatsApp Beta Version. Now with Android Fingerprint Lock Feature added to Android users, the new features will be added in the beta version.
Follow these steps on Android Phone
- Update WhatsApp 2.19.221 version
- Then open the WhatsApp setting
- Visit the Account section and tap on the Privacy option
- Then select Fingerprint option and enable the option
- Set up your finger scan and use the option
- Update WhatsApp 2.19.20 Version
- Then in the WhatsApp setting option, tap the Privacy option.
- Then scroll down, click on the screen lock option
- Set your finger scan and use the option, as well as the Touch ID and Face ID options on the iPhone.