How to share links using QR code: Google Chrome has introduced a new feature that allows users to decode a web site or any specific webpage using a compatible device such as a smartphone camera or Google Lens, and then share it with others.
The feature is currently in testing and is yet to be released in the final version of Google Chrome. This feature is currently available in Chrome Canary. But by default, this feature is off and manual users need to be enabled. To enable this, you will need to go to the Flags section, which is usually under development or experimental, in the browser that is the Google Hide section in the browser.
• Google Chrome Canary Installed on Your PC
• Must have a Working Internet Connection NOTE: Currently, this is a feature in the Canary ie Testing phase and may have some kind of glitches.
Steps to follow:
1. I think Chrome Canary is already installed on your device and open it.
2. Then type ‘chrome: // flags / # sharing-QR-code-generator’ in the browser’s address bar.
3. It automatically redirects you directly to the Flags page.
4. To save some time, type ctrl + f on your PC and type QR code and press enter.
5. In the Front of the SelectEnable Sharing page, select the QR Code in the box.
6. Now click on the Relaunch Now button at the bottom of the screen.
7. To use this feature, open any web page and click on the three dots and then select the Generate QR code for this page.