How to use multiple bank accounts in Google Pay: UPI payment is very popular at present. Today More and more people are using UPI wallets daily. Google Pay is one of the most popular UPI wallets. A digital wallet is used to pay in stores, buy online, and send money to friends and family. Users need to link their bank accounts to the App to start trading through UPI.
There is also the question of whether more than one bank account can link bank accounts with Google Pay. Yes, many bank accounts are given the option to link to Google Pay. Here’s how to add an additional account to the Mobile Wallet.
- Open Google Pay App and click on the Three Dot icon in the top right corner.
- Click on the Settings option after clicking on the Three Dot icon and proceed to the payment methods.
- Click the Add Bank Account option in the payment methods.
- Now, select your bank name from the list. Then, enter details such as the last six numbers of the bank card number and its expiration date.
- Now, allow the App to review your details with the bank. Then, click the Create UPI PIN option.
- Check your mobile number using SMS code from the bank.
- Create and confirm a new UPI PIN. The UPI PIN is a unique number that authorizes your payments/purchases through the wallet.
Users can also select a primary account from multiple accounts included in the Google Pay App. Setting it as the primary account will be the default bank account to pay and receive. Follow the steps below to make a primary account.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Payment Methods under Settings.
- Select the bank account you want to be a primary account.
- Finally, click on the primary account option.
- Today More and more people are using UPI wallets daily.